SHE's TRENDY: He Popped the Question... Now How Will You?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011


You Got Your Man... But You Still Need Your Girls!
Brides everywhere are following their fiances lead and finding a creative way to ask their friends to be their bridesmaids. Some of our favorites? 

*Personalized hangers are cute and practical - you won't have to worry about mixing up dresses on the big day!  

*Getting down on one knee with a ring pop and tell her why you'd be honored to have her as your bridesmaid (maybe you'll realize how your man felt for a split second :) !!)

*Have personalized plates made and cover the question with a dessert - let them uncover your sweet question.  

*Buy your girls a headband and attach "will you head down the aisle with me?" To accept have them take a picture of themselves with the headband and share the pictures on your wedding website.

*Use a fun poem:

It's hard to believe that in just a little while
(finance's name) and I will be walking down the aisle.
Nothing would give me more joy and pride
Than to have you there by my side.
Will you be my Bridesmaid/Maid Of Honor? 

*Give each girl a bottle of wine and use a poem to go with it:
As I prepare for the day that I'm a to be bride, 
It would mean the world to have you sipping by my side!
Will you be my bridesmaid?

See some more of our favorites below!









Ring Pops


Have any other ideas of ways to ask? We'd love to hear them!

xoxo,
Melissa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...